It’s really important to us that you enjoy your shopping experience at Maia, and we want you to be totally satisfied with any purchases you make. On this page you’ll find all the information you need to know about the buying process.
Placing an Order
- UK and International orders are accepted.
- To make a purchase, simply browse our online shop and add any items you wish to buy to the ‘Shopping Cart’. After you have finished shopping, click on ‘Checkout’. You will be asked to fill out a simple registration form and set up a login name and password. Once you have registered with us you will not have to repeat this process the next time you visit the shop. You will only need to enter your login name (email address) and password.
- Once you have registered you will be directed to our checkout pages where you can pay by debit/credit card. All major debit/credit cards are accepted.
- Your payments are made in a secure environment. Our server encrypts your confidential information using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- If you would prefer to place your order over the phone with a debit/credit card, please call us.
- Once your order has been processed you will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please ensure that your email address has been entered correctly in the online shop.
- We aim to get your items to you as soon as possible but please allow up to 7 working days for the dispatch of your goods.
- There will be a charge for postage and packing per order which will be added to your sales total during the checkout process. These charges are as follows: UK – £5; Europe – £10; Rest of the world – £15.
- All UK orders will be sent by first class recorded delivery which will allow you to track your order. If you have not received your item within 7 working days please call us and we will give you a tracking number which you can follow up with Royal Mail. International orders will be sent by International Signed For Delivery. Maia is not responsible for customs duty or brokerage fees on global orders. Please Note: all orders will require a signature on delivery.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with what you have received, please contact us within 7 days of receipt.
- You are entitled to a refund within 14 days following date of delivery. Please return your item to us in its original packing and in the same condition in which it was received. We recommend using a recorded delivery service for your own protection.
- Unless the item is faulty, postage and packing charges will not be refunded.
- To communicate with you.
- For the purpose of sending out promotional material regarding Maia. You will only receive this information if you have signed up to receive it by joining our mailing list.
- For the effective administration of the site – the more accurately we know you, the more we can tailor the site to meet your expectations.
- The disclosure of your information, as requested, where required by law.
Maia is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet. We will neither sell your personal data to third parties nor market it elsewhere. We believe that it is important you know how we treat the information about you that we receive on the Internet.
To change your preferences you may do so by following the instructions here.
You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you. Please email us at the following address to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you: firstname.lastname@example.org